Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn | On the Moor


I love Autumn, it is hands down my favourite season, and there is no where better to live than the south west at this time of year. I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by the seaside and countryside, and I've been enjoying it as much as possible lately. My Dad and I recently went up to Castle Drogo, a National Trust property on the edge of Dartmoor. Typically the castle itself was closed while they were doing some maintenance work, but we headed off into the grounds to admire the autumnal landscape. 


These may seem like boring old landscape photos, but the different green tones were pretty amazing to look at, as is always the way the photos don't do it justice. 


I really love it when you stumble across fungi, the red & white speckles are by far my favourite.

Hope you're all having a great week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment