Monday 4 May 2015

#Fudgeitfatclub


My second weekly fitness class is Les Mills Body Pump, like Combat it is a 55 minute workout that uses weights and repetitive movements to tone your body. I'm talking squats, lunges, dead lifts, bicep/tricep curls, etc using a bar and plates. 



Each track focuses on a different part of the body, my least favourite being triceps - it BURNS!!! I try so hard to keep going through the pain, but sometimes it's hard to not fall over when you're on your millionth lunge. One thing I can say though is that I am definitely noticing muscle definition, my shoulders are looking leaner and my thighs aren't 100% jelly. 



We've had a new instructor for the last couple of weeks and he is amazing, he loves a good bum wiggle, but he talks you through each step so you know what you're doing 100% of the time. He's fantastic. 

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment