Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays

Hello lovelies, this week I'm sharing some of my favourite pieces of homeware that are around at the moment because *drum roll please * I'm moving house!! Hopefully this explains the radio silence, and they might stay a little bit quiet for the next month or so while I pack and then unpack in my new 'granny pad'. I'm really looking forward to having my own little place, and obviously decorating it exactly how I want.



Homeware

Sofa | Rug | Chest of drawers | Flamingo glass | Artwork | Candle holder | Mugs | Fridge Freezer | Plant Hanger | Plants | Armchair


There is a mix of practical and wishful items this week.

Hope you're all well!!

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. That sofa looks really nice! And the artwork is so cool - I've never seen anything like it.

    Good luck with the move. :)

    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete