Wednesday 29 April 2015

New York | Museum of Natural History

Well guys I have saved the best until last. We ended our time in the big apple with a long awaited trip to the Museum of Natural History, which was both amazing and kind of silly because I was so excited about going and we ran out of time to see everything. This place is flipping huge, Night at the Museum really doesn't do it justice.


It goes without saying that my favourite exhibit was the dinosaurs. Oh my flippin' god it was amazing!! Room after room of dinosaur goodness turned me into a giggly mess, fighting through children to get close to my favourite dino buddies, ha! I was slightly disappointed that I didn't bump into Dr Ross Gellar though!!

 


The museum in Exeter seems pretty crap in comparison to this magnificent building. My only regret is not going there with more time, there is so much more I want to see and I'm already so desperate to go back. 

Sarah
xx

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit this museum when I go later this year it looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a place we will be visiting when we head to NY at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete