Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. As it's my birthday on Friday I thought I'd share my birthday wish list, enjoy...



Birthday Wish List

Converse | Antlers | Handbag | Kimono | Armani Code | Naked Palette | Candle | Vans



I really struggled to think of things I would like for my birthday this year, so I've picked a selection of practical and fun things, because you can never have too many shoes, bags and make up.

Sarah
xx

3 comments:

  1. I've wanted the Naked palette for so long! It's just so expensive. I found an Ulta brand one that I am looking forward to trying. The colors are really similar.
    Love the kimono too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you can get Make Up Revolution in America or if it's a UK thing but their palettes are identical and the quality is just as good as UD but they're only £4/$6. I can't recommend them enough. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'll check it out for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete