Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Wednesday Wish List #92

Lately I've been feeling the urge to spruce up my living room have spent far too much time looking at other peoples lovely homes on Pinterest. I love thinking about how I will style my own when I eventually buy a place and these are some of things that caught my eye...

Living room

Armchair | Pineapple Frame | Cushions | Candle | Record Player | Rug | Sofa


I love love love Beefayre candles after winning one on Erica's blog, I really can't recommend them enough. And even though I can't justify buying new sofas right now, the cushions and pineapple frame will be making an appearance very soon. 

Tell me alllll about your homes, I'd love to hear about them.

Sarah
xx

3 comments:

  1. ARGH LOVE IT ALL. that top left chair is KILLING ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wishlist - I have to say that I am a fan of all your finds. I love a combination of Scandinavian and retro furniture and retro and boho patterns. That record playing table is stunning.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I'm a sucker for both styles. x

    ReplyDelete