Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Wednesday Wish List #89

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. This week I thought I'd share some of my favourite sportswear pieces. You're probably sick of reading peoples resolutions to get to the gym but this is something I'm continuing this year and I've been eyeing up some new bits of clothing...

Gym gear



I promise I'll try not to bore you with too many fitness/smoothie posts!!

Sarah
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that bra and yoga mat! I'm trying to get back into yoga, so maybe I'll have to treat myself... xx
    tinygreycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tested the bra last night and it was really comfy. Definitely worth the money. xx

      Delete