Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Wednesday wish list #88



Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. Enjoy...

Wednesday wish list #88




Sorry the layout keeps changing, since I got a new laptop it's taken a bit of time to get used to new software and settle on the right sizes. I'm a bit late to the polyvore party but it's going to make it a lot easier to share my wednesday wish list post.

Sarah
xx

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress and the bike is darling. I wanted a pale blue one but when it came to finding a suitable one, there was none!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those sheep on that dress?? Yes, yes, yes.
    Yes.
    The bag is gorgeous too.
    M x

    ReplyDelete