Thursday, 8 January 2015

Wednesday Wish List #87 Sale picks

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. This week I thought I'd share some of my favourite sale picks, some of which I may have caved in an purchased.


Sale picks

1. Cath Kidston Clock Skirt was £40, now £15
2. ASOS floral midi dress was £28, now £14
3. Breville Active Blender, was £29.99 now £19.99
4. Herschel Strand Holdall, was £60, now £28
5. Retro red clock, was £20, now £6.95
6. Gold elephant planter, was £15, now £10
7. New Balance trainers, were £70, now £40
8. Cath Kidston London Buses Dress, was £65, now £32.

Have you bought any bargains in the sales? You know me, I'm nosey as hell.

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen one thing in any sales that interest me :( Good thing I suppose as I don't have any money lol!
    I've actually got a dress similar to that ASOS floral one...just off the shoulder, slightly shorter and a little brighter - I guess it isn't that alike after all hahah

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete