I'm pretty sure I say this every year but I'm sure 2014 has just flown by. Some of my highlights from the past year have been:
- holidaying in New York in December;
- watching one of my best friends get married;
- getting half of the allotment fully functional;
- making my first batch of homemade jam from homegrown strawberries;
- hunting for toadstools;
- car booting, a lot;
- watching Jack grow into an amazing, chatty, even more tractor obsessed toddler;
- going on bike rides;
- walking a goat; and
- spending time with family and great friends.
I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store and I'm really looking forward to a (hopefully) successful year up at Pomps Patch, friends getting married and having babies, and so much more.
Heres to a very happy and healthy year for us all.