Friday 19 December 2014

Gaslight Anthem

Sorry it's been a bit quiet here, the posts I scheduled for while I was away didn't post so I'm playing catch up while I get over the jet lag and sort through photos/prepare for christmas.

The other week we headed up to Cardiff to see Gaslight Anthem. They are definitely up there as one of my favourite bands and I never miss a tour. Shamefully I hadn't listened to their new album anyway near enough but the gig was awesome, and as always they didn't disappoint. I also didn't take my camera because, well I couldn't be bothered to carry it around Cardiff all day, on match day, with 70,000 other people, so thanks for the photos Rich!!


I even managed to get a trip to Tiger which didn't disappoint. I've been wanting to go ever since Erica sent me a parcel agessssss ago. I had to be sensible and limit my purchases though as I didn't want to be carrying bags of shopping into the gig. I LOVE these deer so much, the shop is just amazing!!


Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment