Thursday 11 December 2014

Exeter Christmas Market

Last week we had a quick nose around the Christmas market on the Cathedral green. Naturally we waited until it was dark for full festive effect, and it was pretty great. Next time I'm going back on an empty stomach so I can go crazy for the German sausages and garlic potato, the smells were amazing!!


I'm keeping this short and sweet while I'm getting over a stomach bug. If I'd know you could lose half a stone in 48 hours I'd have picked one up ages ago....just kidding, it's been horrendous. Hopefully the end is in sight now though.

Sarah
xx

4 comments:

  1. Bless you, hope you're feeling better soon. I went to the market with Helen on Monday, I saw I few things I want & might pop back next week. I love the Father Christmas candles, did you see the slippers? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I'm going back later for some food, I can't resist any longer. The slippers looked soooo snug. xx

      Delete
  2. I finally got a chance to visit our Christmas market yesterday and buy our tree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yay. I'm loving your tree, especially your nightmare before christmas topper, AMAZING!!! x

      Delete