Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Wednesday Wish List #80 | Bonfire night edit

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. This week I thought I'd share some of my favourite bonfire night inspired finds and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. Enjoy...

Sparklers | Blankets | Toffee Apples
source | source | source
 Hat | Scarf | Gloves
source | source | source
 Coat | Dress | Boots
source | source | source

We don't have a lot planned tonight, most displays start before I could get to them from work so we're going to drive to the top of the hill and watch the fireworks going off over the city with a flask of hot chocolate and some blankets.

Sarah
xx

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great evening. I'm staying home with my girls, Jeans hates fireworks :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greeeeen <3 so much love for all the green. Love that swing dress as well! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the green. I've got last years bobble hat in that colour but might be tempted with the scarf too. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my that green collection of knitwear is sooooo lovely!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? There is never enough green around. x

      Delete