Monday 3 November 2014

October in review


October you have been a month full of adventures, walks in the woods, hunting for toadstools, listening to great music and spending time with family. The weather has been crazy warm for this time of year so many a walk has been had. My Nan celebrated her 90th birthday, quite an achievement after breaking her neck a couple of weeks before, I got to spend a day looking after Jack and we lost a four legged friend. It's been emotional but wonderful. 

I can't quite believe there are only two months left of the year but I'm already looking forward to getting festive. I'm looking forward to the weather finally getting cooler so I can get the chunky knits out without having a hot flush. Here's to a great November. 

Sarah
xx

4 comments:

  1. Fab photos. I is off to follow you on Instagram right away!! Happy November! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your lovely dog- I hope you're doing ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor Nan! :( October passed in a blur...... I can't believe how fast this year has gone x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a good November!

    ReplyDelete