Friday 3 October 2014

Those crabs are nearly as big as yours!

on sunday rich and i went to brixham in south devon to get some fresh air and go for a walk. i've been to most places in torbay but hadn't been for a proper look around brixham so it seemed like a good place to go. my favourite thing about seaside towns is all the colours of the houses, if i was queen i would make sure every town was like this.


i bet brixham is even prettier on a sunny day, and i wouldn't mind living in that last house either.

Sarah
xx

7 comments:

  1. Brixham really is gert lush!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful. I do love Torbay (out of peak season). xx

      Delete
  2. How cheery :) You've definitely got my vote for queenhood! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it looks great on a sunny day! But it looks great now with the clouds, gives it a little atmosphere.

    haha If I was the queen... that's the start of a great blogpost idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh I might have to give that one a try haha. x

      Delete