Monday 27 October 2014

Haldon

Yesterday a couple of us headed up to Haldon Forest for a long walk with the dogs. On a rare day that we were all free (my bro and his girlfriend weren't working), we finally got out for some fresh air together. I was hoping for a lot of copper trees, we didn't find many and there may not have been any sunshine but it was great to get out and explore. It was a pretty great end to my week off from work. No more breaks now until Christmas, sigh!



I'm looking forward to another long walk this weekend, weather permitting.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Sarah
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Your walk looks great! We had a super walk along Hadrian's wall today which I really enjoyed despite it not being nice weather like yours! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to Hadrian's wall for such a long time. Would love to visit again. Hope you had a lovely walk. xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos- I particularly like the last one with your brother's antenna :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, the back to work feeling... sucks. I'm still moping around in my post holiday blues!

    This looks like a nice place for a walk, forests are great as you don't tend to bump into too many people which I like. Even though it's not in it's autumn colours yet, I really enjoy the browns and greens in the forest.

    ReplyDelete