Friday 12 September 2014

What's in my bag

I'm a nosy bugger, and after Cath Kidston's #totesbig vs #totessmall I've been enjoying what people carry around with them everyday on Cath's Instagram account. I'm definitely a #totesbig girl, I carry everything with me, just in case! So what's in my bag...


1. Purse
2. Headphones
3. Card holder, because I have EVERY store points card going
4. Pens
5. Notebooks
6. Sun cream
7. Hairbrush
8. Keys - usually work and car/house
9. Make up bag
10. Rape alarm, although I wonder if anyone would actually do anything if I ever had to use it
11. Deodorant
12. Hand cream
13. Tissues
14. Perfume
15. A book, currently The Shining
16. Chewing gum
17. Fold up shopping bags

You'll usually find my phone, sunglasses and a few bits of junk floating around in there too. 

Sarah
xx


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, so neat and pretty! I've had this post (same thing) in my drafts for 4 months now! Should really finish and publish...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff!! My handbag is full of useless things :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I wonder why I always have backache.... xx

      Delete
  3. I love these posts. I love being nosey! You know what the worst thing for me, is the amount of store cards I have that I can't even use anymore because they are all from England, I STILL carry them around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha brilliant. I'm not quite that bad but I carry too much stuff.

      Delete
  4. Handbag posts are my absolute favourites- I'm so ruddy nosey! I would hope that people would respond to a rape alarm- or that any evil doer was scared off at the very least xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think they would but you never know. Please do a handbag post xx

      Delete
  5. Where's your cardhollder from and how many cards can you fit in it? I can't find one anywhere :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Cath Kidston. I've got about 10 cards in it and have room for more. It's meant to be a ticker holder. xx

      Delete