Sunday, 15 June 2014

Dad


Dear Dad,

Thank you! Thank you for the Ginn chins, my big head, the endless jokes about our surname, my big feet and squidgy nose, I am definitely your daughter!! 

Thank you for being there when the shit has hit the fan, for educating me with your excellent taste in music, and taking us to so many amazing gigs, for crying with me every time we watch Apollo 13 and don't know if they're going to make it back to earth (even though we do because we've seen it a bazillion times), for taking us on amazing family holidays, and for finally finding a lovely lady. 

But mostly thank you for stepping up and doing such a great job of bringing us up on your own for the last 11 years, you're a beaut and we love you.

With love,

Your daughter
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment