Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Wednesday Wish List #38

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style.

I'm a massive lover of leather satchels and it saddens me to say that my beloved red satchel is heading to satchel heaven. So now I am hunting for the perfect replacement and the best way to spend my christmas money. I've narrowed it down to these five, I'm torn between colour and price. Here are my top 5:

These blue satchel from Popular Bag via Etsy...

This mustard yellow satchel from the Original Satchel Store...

This mint satchel, also from the Original Satchel Store...


And this emerald green satchel by the Cambridge Satchel Co via Paperchase...

I'd love to hear your thoughts, I'm seriously stuck on which to get.

Sarah
xx

3 comments: