Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Wednesday Wish List #23

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. This week I thought I's share some of my recommendations and dream accessories for my adventures with Claudia. Enjoy..


I love these Basil pannier bags, they're perfect for packing up your picnic & so pretty...

Although I try not to ride on the road I really need to invest in a helmet, you wouldn't believe how many children / dogs run out into the bicycle paths. Who said safety couldn't be colourful...

These incredible bands are great for holding your phone/iPod safely (on a dry day anyway)...

I can't recommend these knog frog strobe lights enough. They come in a variety of colours, clip on and off so you don't need to worry about anyone steeling them, and are great value...

Now ladies we all know how embarrassing it can be when that gust of wind blows up your dress, well cycling can be one big gust of wind, so save your dignity (and like me, chub rub) and invest in some comfort shorts...

Living in England it's always practical to carry a fold up parka, what with all the rain we have...

So there we go. What are your cycling essentials? I'd love to hear them.

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely goodies!! Still haven't brought my shorts, guess I'll wait til next year now :) xx

    ReplyDelete