Thursday 5 September 2013

A second birthday

Hello All!! As you can see I am back from Amsterdam, booooo!! It was AMAZING and I can't wait to share some photos and stories with you soon. Today however is a very special day, for today my favourite little person and nephew, Jack, turns two. Seriously, how is he two already? It only feels like yesterday that my Dad phoned from his partners house at 7am to say my lovely sister had gone into labour but due to a few complications was having a c-section while we spoke. Obviously I burst into tears, I cry at everything, literally everything! All I wanted to do was go to the hospital but instead it was the longest working day of my life, when 5pm came around I practically ran all the way I was so excited. And then of course we saw this tiny little person for the first time, and I cried again! Now little monkey man is two and I can't wait to celebrate with him later. He is full of love, energy and tractor related knowledge and I love him to death. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!


Loads and loads of love,

Aunty Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment