Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Wednesday Wish List #7

Welcome back to my Wednesday wish list feature. Here I will share some of my favourite finds from the last week and give you a little more of an insight into my kind of style. Enjoy..

This Monochrome skirt is pretty tasty

How amazing is this Cat Dress?

Oh look, another pair of mustard shoes


I LOVE blankets

I really love the Seasalt summer dresses at the moment, especially this gingham dress

You can't beat a turquoise bag


Thanks for stopping by.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the cat & the red dress..... no surprise!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I think your blog name is the funniest thing ever! I'm such a sucker for puns:) I don't know if you've ever watched a The Land Before Time movie but I JUST now realized why the baby triceratops was named Cera...it's all coming together! Lol.

    In other news, that black and white skirt is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much. The land before time is my favourite film so I'm a bit of a dinosaur geek haha.
      Thank you for the lovely comment and for stopping by. xx

      Delete