Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Wednesday Wish List #5

This weeks Wednesday Wish List is all about sandals. With spring finally here and summer on the way, I've been trawling the internet, and shops, for the perfect pair of sandals. I love old fashioned/school style sandals but struggle to find some that fit my big ol clown feet.

I've liked these Blowfish Malin sandals since I first saw them last summer. Blowfish are a great brand and always worth the money.
I love the colour and style of these Topshop Hermione sandals, plus the price is pretty good for Topshop too.

I'm tempted to try these Have a good daydream wedges from Modcloth. Heels are a no go for me so maybe these would be good for a bit of extra height without breaking my ankles?

I've heard so many good things about Saltwater Sandals on tons of blogs, mostly by people in American and Australia. One day I will take the plunge and try them.


If you can recommend any sandals that are suitable for wide feet I'd love to hear about them.

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment