Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Wednesday Wish List #1

One of the things I wanted to try out on my blog was a regular feature or two. Having followed The Dainty SquidLove Elycia and Little Chief Honeybee, each of which do a weekly post on their favourite item's of that week. So I thought I'd try it out myself. I love to browse the internet for beautiful things, adding them to my Pinterest and lusting over them while I dream of winning the lottery and buying it all. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite finds with you, some of which I may get round to reviewing if I take the plunge and actually purchase.

This vintage dress from Etsy is so so lovely. I love the colour and the length, plus an elasticated waste is always a brucey bonus!


I've been drooling over Thrive furniture ever since Kaylah shared hers, I absolutely love this Nixon chair.


 I am loving UK Custom Plugs, especially this little sewing machine plug.

Jennifer Lilly Designs dresses are some of my favourites. I love that she only makes one of each size so you know you probably won't see someone else in one. I love this new Romantic English Rose dress.


Ahh Modcloth how I love thee, especially this Green with Ivy handbag. I mean look at all those pockets? Organised bag heaven!!
This Urban Outfitters Flourish side table is just beautiful, if money was no object it'd on my living room right now!
I hope you've enjoyed my first 'Wednesday Wish List' and even more of an insight into my style.

Sarah
xx

2 comments: