Wednesday 5 December 2012

Goodbye Autumn

Ahh it feels like a long time since I last blogged, but now we finally have internet I fully intend to get back into it. The past fortnight has been so up and down, work has been ridiculously busy, the flat finally feels like home, and the weather has just been mental. We've gone from having the worst flooding I've ever seen, to bitter sunny days with a chance of snow today (yipee). 

Autumn is by far my favourite season, although I dislike the long dark evenings, it's worth it for the beautiful colours of autumn and snuggly jumpers! So seeing as autumn has definitely come to a close, I thought I'd share a couple of photos I managed to get out and take over the last few weeks before winter has well and truly kicked in. 


It's so good to be back.

Sarah
xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Lovely photo's, who's dog? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich's dog Lilly, she's adorable. How are you lovely? Is your mouth better now? Have the kitties settled in? xx

      Delete