Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lately

I've been a bit slack on the blog front lately, mostly because life just seem's to be stupidly manic at the moment. I mentioned a few weeks ago that we're currently in the process of selling the family home (of 33 years, sob), so needless to say there is a lot to sort out. As we're selling up, James and I have had to find somewhere to move to, so in the mix of everything else I've been flat hunting and viewing so we won't be homeless. 

On top of that I had an exam last week to study for, needless to say with everything else going on I failed so that will have to be redone post move.

So in short, if I haven't been at work I've been studying/flat hunting/flat viewing/clearing the house out/trying to sleep. The good news is we have found a flat. It's pretty lovely and a maisonette so we'll have a bit more space. Now we just have to find furniture and prepare for the move providing references are all ok, fingers crossed. It's pretty exciting!

Hopefully sometime soon I'll get round to blogging about our holiday.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the exam but glad you've found a new home :) x

    ReplyDelete