Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Pinch punch, first of the month...

Ok so it's the 1st of february & I'm a little bit excited that the January blues are now over :)

2012 brought a new tradition for me and the bf, weekend walks & photography adventures. Last weekend we stayed a little closer to home & took Lilly the lovely Dalmatian to brampford Speke! Some may turn their noses up at a walk along the river on the rain, but not me! For I saw my first bunch of snow drops!! I don't know about you but this excites me every year, that first sign of spring & all the colours of blossoming flowers :) Anyway here are a couple of pics from our walk, obviously showing the snowdrops :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect weekend :)

    Laurie Rose xxx

    mybluerinse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowdrops are beautiful! I would love a weekend walk, don't know if I will be able to persuade anyone to come a long though :p lazy friends and family! lol x

    ReplyDelete